Hi there, thanks for stopping by.
I have 11 years of digital marketing experience working across local government, regional tourism organisations, radio stations and magazine publications.
My roles have included Online Editor, Social Media Advisor and Marketing Manager.
– Content management (Wagtail, Umbraco, Joomla, DotNetNuke, WordPress),
– SEO (on page otpimisation and backend),
– HTML and CSS editing,
– UX design.
– Website reporting (Google Analytics).
– Website campaign setup and management.
– Social media content management (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube),
– Social media strategy development and implementation,
– Development and implementation of web and social media guidelines,
– Video filming and editing for social media content,
– Graphic design for social media and website content using Adobe Creative Suite.
– Campaign setup and management.
– Putting together social media reports.
– Facebook advertising using Facebook Ads Manager (carasoul, video, display, retargeting).
NEWSLETTER DATABASE MANAGEMENT
– Segment and organise newsletter database in Mailchimp.
– Designing newsletters and sending them out to different audience segments (copy and imagery).
– Reporting on open rate and click-through rates.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Development West Coast specialises in promoting the West Coast of New Zealand to the nation and the world. We know what makes the West Coast so unique and spectacular as a visitor destination and as a conference, meeting and incentives destination.
- Arrange and host familiarization tours.
- Liaise with operators and the travel industry regarding media opportunities.
- Distribute media releases.
- Coordination and attendance at selected trade events.
- Liaise with operators to ensure they are trade ready and using RTO services.
- Update and maintain TWC website.
- Update and maintain social media channels.
- Compile website and social media reports.
- Draft and roll out web and social media strategy for TWC.
- Distribute online newsletters.
- Assist in facilitation of regional marketing plan and coordination of supporting material for all marketing, promotions and special projects of the organization.
• Increase in pageviews from 370,349 to 555,080 over two years (50%).
• Increase in users from 131,764 to 232,470 over two years (76%).
• Facebook increased from 8,304 to 67,863 page likes over two years (717%).
• Instagram increased from 5,442 to 15,800 followers over two years (190%).
• Weibo increased from 132 to 5,000 followers over two years (3,687%).
Auckland Transport is responsible for all of the region’s transport services (excluding state highways).
At the end of August 2016, the official AT Facebook page launched and reached 20,000 followers in eight months.
In 10 months the AT Twitter account increased by 60%. Over one year (October 2016 - October 2017), there was 90% growth across all AT social media channels.
- Implement social media strategy, guidelines and policy.
- Develop and maintain content plan.
- Develop social media communication plans and provide post analysis on them.
- Build Facebook ads using ads manager and Power Editor.
- Run regular social media audits.
- Maintain and update AT's social media accounts.
- Support agencies and stakeholders to develop and optimise campaigns.
- Champion social media best practice for AT.
- Work with web team to integrate social media features into the website.
- Monitor social media platforms and respond to inbound messages.
- Provide issues management advice.
- Provide mentoring, training and supervision to internal stakeholders.
- Refine and improve content to match audience needs.
- Compile social media reports.
- Manage monthly budget.
I was an Online Editor in the Digital Services department. In 2014 Auckland Transport consolidated 3 websites and launched AT.govt.nz. The website had 22 million page views and 8.1 million visits in 2014.
• Daily website maintenance and content updates.
• Design campaign pages using custom CSS.
• Enhance user experience by meeting web publishing standards, accessibility standards and government web standards.
• Stakeholder management.
• Provide expertise and support for development of content and web services that integrate with the website, databases and cornerstone systems.
• Provide business units with scheduled Google Analytics reports and provide insights. Set up customised dashboards for individual business units and monitor them.
• Manage the Youtube platform and ensure videos meets accessibility standards.
• Interact with relevant departments and stakeholders to optimize their content online.
• Train and mentor other online editors.
• Develop social media guidelines & policies, web style guidelines, conduct reviews (Twitter), risk management and set up new social media platforms (Instagram).
• Advise, assist with and update the following social media platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook.
• Develop content strategies, templates and conduct content audits.
• Assist Marketing and HR (LinkedIn) with social media promotions, competitions and act as digital advisor on campaigns.
Bachelor of Social Science in Media and Cultural Studies.
Golden Key Honours Society member.