With more than eight years in media behind me, I can offer your company an advanced set of multimedia content creation skills together with strategic nous, a deep understanding of how business is done in New Zealand, and a commitment to turning your company’s key messages into content that educates, entertains and engages.
I can create for your business:
– PR releases to get the word out about your achievements.
– Blogs as a one-off or regular series.
– Content for your website.
– Marketing material for your team or customers.
And I’ve got the strategy nous to make sure it all hangs together in a way that makes sense. Let’s talk.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
NZ Retail magazine was the official magazine of Retail NZ, and was published in partnership with Tangible Media. The Register was its daily digital property. I was in charge of content and strategy across both publications.
Key responsibilities included:
- Developing and executing award-winning editorial content to fit resources and deadlines.
- Managing staff writers and contributors.
- Developing creative commercial projects.
- Managing high-level client relationships.
As a new graduate, I started working for Nelson's community newspapers in a role that often left me in sole charge of pictures, layout and content for up to six weeks at a time. I took over the health and environment rounds at the daily paper during March 2013 following an internal restructure.
English Literature and Religious Studies